Corgi Will Always Love You! And So Will Slader!!
Condescending Literary Pun Dog Says…
At some point, you’re gonna want to burn off these Thanksgiving calories.
When relatives ask me how my applications are coming along during Thanksgiving dinner…
Bro. Why is Slader acting like a clingy girlfriend?
10. Bring It On
9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
8. Sixteen Candles
7. Easy A
5. Mean Girls
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
2. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
1. The Breakfast Club
Anonymous asked: I hate you so much because i should be doing work but I love you
we love you too!
1. The Sexy Fill-in-the-Blank
2. The Over-the-Top DIY
3. The Lazy DIY
4. The Walking Pun
5. The Fresh-Off-the-Interwebs
6. The You-Are-What-You-Drink
7. The Repurposed-Child-Size-Costume-That’s-Now-Deliberately-Slutty
8. The Maybe-If-I’m-Funny-Enough-I’ll-Get-Laid-Without-Showing-Skin
1. Connect with your future classmates via FacebookA lot of schools will have already created a Facebook page for your year. Awe your peers with your sparkling online persona and find out if any of your future classmates live nearby — then plan a meet up, and jump-start your social life before the semester even starts!
2. Get tech savvy
Prep your phone/tablet for classes (and extracurriculars!). Download these ten apps and be the coolest geek on campus.
3. Plan ahead of time for a kick-ass dorm room (just make sure to consult the roomie to prevent decorating rage)
Buy a couple accent pieces for your room — posters, a cool lamp, some crazy wall decals — so it’s sure to feel like your space. Maximize your storage with some stackable plastic drawers, and make sure to get a mattress pad. Be aware that you’re stuck with the shitty generic furniture provided by the school, so you probably won’t have room for that ergonomic rolling chair you’ve had your eye on since graduation.
4. Get a good book bagIt should be one that you won’t mind having on your person 24/7 for the next four years. That means you should like the look, but choose comfort and sturdiness over style. A backpack (with two PADDED straps) may feel a little high school, but your shoulders will thank you.
5. Know your toleranceThis will probably require a drunken night with some high school friends in your rents’ basement. It really is super important to know how many drinks will get you buzzed, and what will put you over the edge (of the toilet bowl). Keep in mind: 1 drink = a 1.5 oz shot = a 5 oz glass of wine = a 12 oz beer. Nobody wants to be the kid who puked on the quad during orientation.